Books and Book Chapters
Link to the article on amazon.com
15. S. Datta and D.G. Schlom “High-K Gate Dielectrics for Advanced CMOS” in Multifunctional Oxide Heterostructures edited by E. Tsymbal, C.B. Eom, R. Ramesh and E. Dagotto (Oxford University Press, 2012).
14. R. Ramesh and D.G. Schlom, Guest Editors of November 2008 issue of MRS Bulletin on “Whither Oxide Electronics” MRS Bulletin 33 (2008) 985-1128.
13. T. Gustafsson, E. Garfunkel, L. Goncharova, D. Starodub, R. Barnes, M. Dalponte, G. Bersuker, B. Foran, P. Lysaght, D.G. Schlom, V. Vaithyanathan, M. Hong, and J.R. Kwo, "Structure, Composition and Order at Interfaces of Crystalline Oxides and Other High-k Materials on Silicon," in: Defects in High-k Gate Dielectric Stacks: Nano-Electronic Semiconductor Devices, edited by E. Gusev (Springer, Berlin, 2006), pp. 349-360.
12. D.G. Schlom, C.A. Billman, J.H. Haeni, J. Lettieri, P.H. Tan, R.R.M. Held, S. Völk, and K.J. Hubbard, "High-K Candidates for use as the Gate Dielectric in Silicon MOSFETs," in: Thin Films and Heterostructures for Oxide Electronics, edited by S.B. Ogale (Springer, New York, 2005) pp. 31-78.
11. Fundamentals of Novel Oxide/Semiconductor Interfaces, edited by C.R. Abernathy, E.P. Gusev, D. Schlom, and S. Stemmer, Vol. 786 (Materials Research Society, Warrendale, 2004).
10. Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Oxide Electronics, edited by D. Norton, C. Ahn, and D. Schlom, published in the December 2003 issue of Solid-State Electronics 47 (2003) 2139-2298.
9. Crystalline Oxide-Silicon Heterostructures and Oxide Optoelectronics, edited by D. Ginley, S. Guha, S. Carter, S.A. Chambers, R. Droopad, H. Hosono, D.C. Paine, D.G. Schlom, and J. Tate, Vol. 747 (Materials Research Society, Warrendale, 2003).
8. S. Stemmer and D.G. Schlom, "Experimental Investigations of the Stability of Candidate Materials for High K Gate Dielectrics in Silicon-Based MOSFETs," in: Nano and Giga Challenges in Microelectronics, edited by J. Greer, A. Korkin, and J. Labanowski (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2003) pp. 129-150.
7. I. Bozovic and D.G. Schlom, "Superconducting Thin Films: Materials, Preparation, and Properties," in: The Encyclopedia of Materials: Science and Technology (Pergamon, Amsterdam, 2001) pp. 8955-8964.
6. D.G. Schlom and J. Mannhart, "High-Temperature Superconductors: Thin Films and Multilayers," in: The Encyclopedia of Materials: Science and Technology (Pergamon, Amsterdam, 2001) pp. 3806-3820.
5. Substrate Engineering - Paving the Way to Epitaxy, edited by D. Norton, D. Schlom, N. Newman, and D. Matthiesen, Vol. 587 (Materials Research Society, Warrendale, 2000).
4. Multicomponent Oxide Films for Electronics, edited by M.E. Hawley, D.H.A. Blank, C.B. Eom, D.G. Schlom, and S.K. Streiffer, Vol. 574 (Materials Research Society, Warrendale, 1999).
3. Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop on Oxide Electronics, edited by D.G. Schlom, R. Ramesh, T. Venkatesan, and S. Wolf (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1998).
2. Epitaxial Oxide Thin Films III, edited by D.G. Schlom, C.B. Eom, M.E. Hawley, C.M. Foster, and J.S. Speck, Vol. 474 (Materials Research Society, Pittsburgh, 1997).